After we receive your tuition deposit, you will be mailed a Next Stop: Lyndon booklet and a letter stating which SOAR session you have been assigned to. If your assigned date does not work with your summer schedule, please call the First Year Experience Office at 802-626-6393.
SOAR 1: June 20-21, 2013
SOAR 2: June 24-25, 2013
SOAR 3: June 27-28, 2013
SOAR 4: August 15-16, 2013
If you have any other questions/issues, please contact the Admissions Office:
Admissions@LyndonState.edu | 802-626-6413 | 800-225-1998
SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration) will help you to..
- Meet with a faculty advisor and finalize your fall semester class schedule.
- Meet with campus leaders who will be here to support you along your path toward graduation.
- Tour campus and attend workshops to get an inside look at the many resources available for all LSC students.
- Learn about the involvement and leadership opportunities that await you.
- Get to know your Peer Leader who is sure to become one of your most valuable contacts on campus.