- There are two ways to apply for graduation. You can
- Go to Web Services, click on Student Academic Planning, and then Graduation Application. Fill out the form and click on Submit.
Or you can
- Print this form Graduation Request
- Complete the form and review your program evaluation with your advisor. Have you advisor sign your program evaluation, and bring both the form and the program evaluation to the Registrar’s Office.
- Once you have submitted your paperwork, you will be contacted via Lyndon email regarding the status of your graduation, and with any questions that may arise. So, be SURE to check your Lyndon email!
- Specific questions regarding graduation requirements should be directed toward your advisor and/or the Recorder, Evelyn Franz at ext 6495