1. Using Internet Explorer as your browser, go to samaccess.com
2. Login with:
User ID: the last 6 numbers of your card; for newer users it is the last 8 digits
3. Go to “Transaction Review”. Click on each transaction to change the description and GL account number as necessary. Note: if no changes are necessary, skip to #5.
4. Click “save” at the bottom of the page.
5. Check the box for “approve” transactions near the top of the screen.
6. Once all transactions are approved then run your EXPENSE LOG.
7. Click on Reports.
8. Click on Report Wizard.
9. On the left hand side click the “+” sign next to “Transaction Review”.
10. Now click on EXPENSE LOG and then “next” at the bottom of the page.
11. Click the radio button next to “by accounting cycle”.
12. Click the drop down menu next to by accounting cycle, and select the date range needed from the drop down menu.
13. Click “next” at the bottom of the page.
14. Click “run now” at the bottom of the page.
15. Save the report to a PDF and be sure to name it so it is easily identifiable (i.e. Jan2012 Exp Log_T Davis).
16. Scan all receipts related to the Expense Log into one PDF file (this can be done at any multi-function copy machine), and email it to yourself. Rename the file accordingly (i.e. Jan2012 Pcard receipts_T Davis).
17. For any receipts received via email, please attach that message along with all scanned receipt, and PDF of your expense report in one email to Traci.Davis@lyndonstate.edu. Please note: you no longer need your supervisor’s signature prior to submitting your report. Traci will verify that all corresponding receipts have been received, and will then forward your report through ImageNow to your supervisor for their stamp of approval.