We are a paperless billing campus, which means NO paper bills will be mailed.
To access your student account, go online to:
- Click on VSC Bill Payment Touchnet on the left of the screen
- Login using your Lyndon login
From here you can access all aspects of your student account such as:
- View your statement
- Add an authorized user to your account
- Enroll in a payment plan
- Set up payment methods with a credit card or electronic check
- Set up direct deposit refund account
College Billing Statements:
- An email notification is sent to the student’s college email and to any authorized users upon generation of a billing statement.
- Statements are generated on or about the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Activity on the account between these dates can be viewed under the “current activity” tab.
Communications between this office and the student will occur by postal mail (to the address provided to the college upon admission), campus mail, or college email. It is the student’s responsibility to check these areas on a regular basis.
Come into the Student Services Center in Vail 348 weekedays between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (4:00 during the summer). We will process your payment and give you a receipt.
Checks can be made payable to Lyndon State College and mailed to: Lyndon State College, Student Services Center,1001 College Rd., Lyndonville VT 05851. Please write the student ID number on the check memo line.
Lyndon accepts debit and credit cards over the phone. Call the Student Services Center at 802-626-6396 and have the following information ready: the student ID number, the credit/debit card account number, expiration date and card billing zip code.