A student who voluntarily withdraws from the college must do so by completing a withdrawal form. This is available from the Student Service Center.
- Not attending classes does not constitute official withdrawal from a class or the college.
- Billing adjustments for tuition and room & board charges will be calculated based upon the date a completed withdrawal form is validated by the Registrar.
- Financial aid may also be adjusted based on the official withdrawal date.
- Students who withdraw or are dismissed during the semester will be credited tuition, college fee, facilities fee, course fee, student activities fees, room and board on a daily pro-rata schedule. Orientation fees are nonrefundable.
- If withdrawal is completed or dismissal occurs during the first week of the semester (seven calendar days) the student will be credited 100%.
- If withdrawal occurs after 60% of the semester has passed (approximately mid October) the Student will receive no credit for tuition, fees, and room & board.
*Please note: Unpaid account balances due upon withdrawal or graduation may be subject to interest and/or collection charges.