Room and board contracts cannot be broken except for the following reasons:
- Students who are completing their student teaching or internship at a location more than 40 miles from Lyndon State. The Director of Student Life and the Student Services Center must be notified in writing prior to the beginning of the semester and it must include the signature of the student’s faculty advisor.
- The board portion of the contract may be waived for medical reasons. Students should submit a letter signed by a physician specifying what diet has been prescribed to the Director of Student Life. If it is determined that the college cannot provide this diet, they will authorize the contract dismissal and the Student Services Center will credit the student account accordingly.
Please click on the Meal Plans tab above (directly under the heading Student Accounts/Billing) to view meal plan descriptions and pricing.
If you are a resident student and would like to change your currently billed meal plan:
- Go online to http://portal.vsc.edu
- Click on VSC Web Services
- Click on the Student Menu
You can select to change your Residential Meal Plan. Once changed, you will receive a confirmation email to your college email address. and your bill will be automatically adjusted. You may review meal plan choices by going to www.lsc.campusdish.com.
September 2nd, 2013 is the last day to change meal plans.