LOOP begins the week before Fall Kick-off which all LOOPers will still be required to go to. As well, they are to partake in SOAR before LOOP so that they are all set coming into the regular college orientation. Here’s what LOOP week looks like!
Saturday, August 17 – LOOPers arrive on campus after 10:00am
- We will be meeting behind the Wheelock Residence Hall.
- As a LOOPer you will be allowed to bring your school stuff up with you and place it in our secure storage facility on campus.
- After stashing your stuff, friends and family will be invited to a final lunch before we launch into our group development and equipment issuing portion of the day. Thanks for trusting us with your kids!
- LOOPers will be spending the night out on campus, ready for the next day and the start of the trip!
Sunday, August 18 through Friday, August 23 – LOOPers on trip having an amazing time rain or shine!
Friday, August 23 – LOOPers arrive back from trips
- LOOPers will be returning to campus on or before noon. This will allow them to:
- Get checked in by LSC Residence Hall
- Take one of the most wonderful showers they have ever had in their life…
- Move all their school gear into their rooms
- Head out to Chez Struck for an end-of-trip BBQ. Yummy!!!
Saturday, August 24 – LOOPers will join the regular Fall Kick-Off program with all other entering Freshmen – ahead of the curve, I might add!!