Lyndon is a small college located in the mountains of northeastern Vermont. Here you will find focus, challenge, support, and a welcoming community of learners. We prepare every student for personal and professional success through experience-based, high-quality programs in the liberal arts and professional studies.
Application Deadline: May 1 for fall / Nov. 1 for spring.
TOEFL score: 61 Ibt/500 paper
SAT Score: SAT is not required for international students.
ESL Support: Academic support helps your academic success.
Here’s what you’ll need to supply to complete the application process at Lyndon as an international student.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit the admission package.
- We will review your application along with other paper work. It takes up-to 2 weeks.
- Pay tuition/housing deposit ($1,600) after you receive an acceptance letter from us.
- We will send you I-20.
- Fill out the I-901 online to make an appointment for an interview with your country’s Embassy.
- Go to VISA interview with I-20, I-901 fee receipt, financial documentation, passport. It might take several weeks to receive the VISA.
Admissions Counselor/International Student Specialist
Trevor.Barski@LyndonState.edu | 802-626-4848