Food services are provided by Sodexo. We have both a traditional dining hall (Stevens Hall) as well as a snack bar (Hornet’s Nest).
All residents on campus must carry a residential meal plan (there are 3 from which to choose) unless they reside in the Rita L. Bole Complex or S.E.R.V.I.C.E. House (Gray House). Exceptions are made only when serious health related situations exist that can be documented by a physician. Commuter students may also carry a meal plan if they so choose.
All residents can change meal plans within the first week of classes only. After the first week of classes, meal plans cannot be changed. Changes can be requested at the Student Services Center or the Student Life Office.
Dining services at Lyndon offer a snack bar and a full service dining hall:
- The snack bar and dining hall are operated Sodexo
- The snack bar is located on the second floor of the Vail Center
- Stevens Dining Hall is located between the residence halls and the library and academic center
- The dining hall was recently renovated and now features many self-service options.
- Vegetarian and heart-healthy options are regularly available along with salad, sandwich, pasta, and main-dish choices
- Students in the residence halls can choose from a variety of meal plans
On Campus Ext. 6266 | Stevens Dining Hall
Mon-Sun 8am-6pm | 626-6266 (Phone) | 802-626-6335 (Fax)