Purpose & Responsibilities
The purpose of the Campus Climate Committee is to serve the Lyndon community as a resource and catalyst for social justice consultation, advocacy and activism.
We will do so by:
- Engaging in consistent, open and honest communication with each other and with all members of our community.
- Actively collaborating with all members of our community in regard to issues of social justice.
- Providing consultation and resources to colleagues in our community on issues related to social justice.
- Advocating for, by working with, disenfranchised members of our community.
- Coordinating programming which addresses the social justice needs in our community.
- Creating opportunities for activism in support of social justice in our community.
- Providing leadership in our community on issues related to social justice.
- Engaging in an ongoing process of self-assessment and accountability.
- Policy 311 – Sexual Harassment and Related Unprofessional Conduct
- Policy 355 – Sexual Assault Policy
- Policy 357 – Harassment Policy
- Policy 358 – Civility Policy
Members of the Committee
Abram Hinman, Deb Bailin, David Johnston, Chelsea Brochu, Sam Silverman, Daisy McCoy, Kate Gold, Jonathan Davis, Erin Rossetti, and Pat Shine
Sexual Harassment Contacts
- Jonathan Davis, Policy 311 Co-Coordinator/Interim Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Rita Bole 304, ext. 6418
- Kate Gold, Policy 311 Co-Coordinator/Student Success Specialist, Vail 323, ext. 4860
- Debra Hale, Registrar, Vail 373, ext. 6492
- Wayne Hamilton, Dean of Administration, Vail 371, ext. 6411
- John Kascenska, Associate Academic Dean, Vail 355, ext. 6497
- Elaine Razzano, Professor of English, Vail 459, ext. 6486
- Lori Werdenschlag, Professor of Psychology, Vail 424, ext. 6435
Policy 311 Investigators
- Donna Keely, Director of the First Year Experience
- Sandy Franz, Director of Human Resources
- Barclay Tucker, Assistant Professor of Visual Arts
- John Kascenska, Associate Dean of Academics