Lyndon State College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All new full-time employees and certain part-time employees will be subject to a fingerprint-supported criminal background check, as a condition of employment.
Click here to download an employment application. Please note that you need to fill in the application which is a .doc, print it, and then either scan and email it or send it in the mail.
- Emergency SurveyResponsesMarch13
Vail Room 357
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
The College’s mission emphasizes personal attention to students and effective teaching. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- College teaching effectiveness
- Promise of scholarly activity
- Ability to work harmoniously with colleagues, within and across departments
- Will contribute to program development and assessment